Speaking Engagements – Meet Talmage Boston
Talmage Boston speaks frequently at professional associations, conventions and retreats throughout the country. His audiences leave the room recharged about their careers and inspired to reach new levels of achievement.
A Texas Monthly Super Lawyer every year since 2003, and a Best Lawyers in America every year since 2013, Talmage is the author of Cross-Examining History: A Lawyer Gets Answers From the Experts About Our Presidents (forward by Ken Burns, Bright Sky Press, 2016), and Raising the Bar: The Crucial Role of the Lawyer in Society (TexasBarBooks 2012). Talmage has been a featured speaker on C-SPAN, at the National Archives, and to World Affairs Councils all over the country.
For speaking engagements or other inquiries, please contact Talmage at 214.745.5462 or email@example.com
- Ten Commandments of Great Leadership—Based on the Performance of Our Top Presidents
- Why Atticus Finch Is Still Our Role Model—Even After Go Set a Watchman
- What Leaders Can Learn About Communication and Professionalism from Abraham Lincoln
- What Leaders Can Learn About Professionalism from Atticus Finch
- What Leaders Can Learn About Negotiation and Counseling from the Career of James A. Baker, III